Monday, January 30, 2017

I've done some college research but...

" I've done some college research but..." 
  • I don't remember what schools I looked up.
  • I liked some of the schools I looked at but forget why. 
  • I researched so many schools, they are all running together.
  • none of them are in a city. 
  • etc, etc. 
Remember the research grid some of you completed last week? Well, here is something similar in digital form SO YOU WON'T LOSE IT and you can update it regularly. As you do your college (re)search, keep this document open in another window and ADD the answers as you look through college webpages. Then the info is ALWAYS available to you. Fill in as much info in each box as you can! 

Make sure that when you open this google sheet, you opt to make a copy of it and save it to your own drive. Once you open the document via the link below, click file and select "Make a copy..."
If you have questions on how to do this, just let me know! I'll check your "My College (re)Search" sheet next time I see you, so get started TODAY! 

Here's the link to the sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment