Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Colorado Free College Application Day



Are you ready for FREE College App Day on 
Tuesday, October 15th?! 
Not sure? 
Are the following statements TRUE FOR YOU?

1) I've started all of the applications I want to submit on Tuesday! 
(This means you've gone to the college's web pages and created your application profile by clicking APPLY NOW! and creating a username and password)

2) I know what is required to submit my applications! 
(This means you've read through each application and know what information you'll have to provide from letters of recommendation to social security # to GPA to the date your parent/s/guardian/s moved to Colorado AND MORE!) 

3) I've prepared my personal statement and/or essay answers FOR EACH COLLEGE! 
(You have google docs ready to cut and paste into the applications for the WIN!) 

YES! to all three?  Let me know! And HIGH FIVE for your hard work. 


Application Links! If you don't see what you are looking for, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment